Homeworld movie reviews and comments

4.0

Homeworld
  • 13 January 2008

  • Sci-Fi

  • USA

  • 104 min

  • 4.0

Homeworld movie on:

imdb wiki

DOWNLOAD

  • Resolution

    px

  • File format

    MKV

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    kbps

  • Size

    0 MB

  • Price

    $0.00

 
DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD
  • Resolution

    640x272 px

  • File format

    AVI

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    816 kbps

  • Size

    700 MB

  • Price

    $1.95

 
DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD
  • Resolution

    480x192 px

  • File format

    MP4

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    512 kbps

  • Size

    460 MB

  • Price

    $0.95

 
DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD

ONLINE VIDEO

Language
English
Subtitles
No
Runtime
104 min
WATCH ONLINE $0.95
User opinions Post comment!

Movie Berry

18November 2009

Homeworld is a pure sci-fi and a true present for the admirers of the genre. The year: 3037. Earth is at war with aliens that have remarkable mental abilities and are determined to wipe out all mankind. Homeworld will impress you with the special effects. The acting is rather good. Download Homeworld and see how you can learn the truth when everything you see and feel may be an illusion.

Lizzy

Karma1739470

Grade

C+

This Movie Homeworld is below average, you have been warned. My Review Time: 21:00:4210 November 2012

This Movie Homeworld is below average, you have been warned. My Review Time: 21:00:42

JT

Karma1756860

Grade

C+

Homeworld is NOT very good, best to avoid.15 October 2012

Homeworld is NOT very good, best to avoid.

Lizzy

Karma1739470

Grade

C+

Thanks for that comment good to know.05 November 2011

Thanks for that comment good to know.

JT

Karma1756860

Grade

C+

thanks10 October 2011

Thanks for commenting, helps us to know if we should check it out.

LovebudM

Karma4798

Grade

E+

Boring04 August 2011

Interesting idea but veeeeeeryyyy boring. Most of the time a group of soldiers are stumbling throuhg the forests.... I love SIFI but this one is just about 20% SIFI, the other 80% are sort of a hiking guide....

close

title

content text

Confirm action

Sorry, but we couldn't charge your credit card to prolong your MEGABERRY subscription. Please, check your credit card balance and try again or use another one for payment.

Dear customer