The Compass 2009

7.3

The Compass
  • 08 February 2009

  • Documentary

  • USA

  • 90 min

  • 7.3

Enjoy watching the full movie The Compass online after the simple registration!

Storyline

Biology governs 20 percent of our lives; the remaining 80 percent is up to us. With this in mind, wellness expert John Spencer Ellis set out to create a life guide to help people realize their potential and achieve success. The Compass is the result. Tracing the journey of a character called the Traveler, the film provides the motivational messages and tools you need to lead an outstanding and fulfilling life.

The Compass movie on:

imdb wiki

DOWNLOAD The Compass 2009

  • Resolution

    px

  • File format

    MKV

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    kbps

  • Size

    0 MB

 

Preview

  • Resolution

    640x352 px

  • File format

    AVI

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    845 kbps

  • Size

    679 MB

 
  • Resolution

    480x256 px

  • File format

    MP4

  • Language

    English

  • Subtitles

    No

  • Bit Rate

    512 kbps

  • Size

    420 MB

 

Watch online The Compass 2009

Language
English
Subtitles
No
Runtime
90 min
WATCH ONLINE

Craig Adams

Voice of Older Traveler (voice)

Debbie Allen

Herself

John Assaraf

Himself

Les Brown

Himself


User opinions See all (6) Post comment!

Movie Berry

22October 2009

The Compass isn't about a life of seamen or travelers or whoever. The documentary presents some kind of a life guide for you and me, for everyone who decides to download The Compass. It tells that biology governs only 20 percent of our lives; and the remaining 80 percent is up to us. Bearing this in mind, wellness expert John Spencer Ellis set out to create this life guide. Download The Compass to see the result.

aandcbolt

Karma154918

Grade

A+

well done documentary14 July 2015

Great documentary

JT

Karma1378970

Grade

B+

comment24 November 2012

The Compass is rated highly by many and therefore worth watching. 24:11:12 07:25:12

hotpotato

Karma4335

Grade

B+

the compass26 February 2012

Good until Burton from Survior came on and ruined it.

Matthew

Karma96419

Grade

B+

Thanks for Commenting11 February 2012

I havent yet seen this documentary movie

type casting

Karma184461

Grade

B+

Not bad but nothing new07 February 2010

If you've committed yourself to any religion and go every week and live by your faith then you already probably have what this movie is preaching.

TerraByte

Karma20706

Grade

D+

American17 October 2009

This self-help movie is very 'American' (and anyone who is not American will know what I mean by that).
Nothing more is revealed here than can be picked up within the thousands of self-help-positive-thinking-goal-orientated books that are available in any good bookstore.
On the positive... more

See all reviews (6) >>
See more Documentary movies

Next Day Air (2009)

When a misguided delivery driver inadvertently delivers a package containing concealed bricks of cocaine to the wrong address,...

Cast: Donald Faison ...
Download Next Day Air
Buy Next Day Air

The Secret (2006)

The Secret is a feature length movie presentation which reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout...

Cast: Rhonda Byrne ...
Download The Secret
Buy The Secret

Fame (2009)

This movie is based upon the 1980 film which follows NYC talent attending the New York City High School for the Performing...

Cast: Eva Ramirez ...
Download Fame
Buy Fame

See more 2009 movies

The Indian Doctor (2010)

The lives of those living in a South Wales mining village is changed for ever when a doctor and his wife arrive from India...


Download The Indian Doctor
Buy The Indian Doctor

Alaska State Troopers (2009)

Unlike most state police agencies, AST is unique in that it performs duties unlike other similar agencies. Because Alaska has...


Download Alaska State Troopers
Buy Alaska State Troopers

WWII in HD (2009)

Follow the lives of soldiers who lived Wold War II, through previously unseen color footage.


Download WWII in HD
Buy WWII in HD

Life (2009)

David Attenborough's legendary BBC crew explains and shows wildlife all over planet earth in 10 episodes. The first is an...


Download Life
Buy Life

Gokiburi (2009)

Kiyoshi's work as a pest control man leads him to a mysteriously deserted house. Then on his 20th birthday he receives a letter...


Download Gokiburi
Buy Gokiburi

Horrible Histories (2009)

They are designed to get children interested in history by concentrating on the trivial, unusual, gory, or unpleasant.


Download Horrible Histories
Buy Horrible Histories

America's Best Dance Crew: Top 10 Performances of All Time (2009)

A retrospective special on ABCD featuring the top performances to date. Hosted by Randy Jackson and featuring interviews from...


Download America's Best Dance Crew: Top 10 Performances of All Time
Buy America's Best Dance Crew: Top 10 Performances of All Time

close

title

content text

Confirm action

Sorry, but we couldn't charge your credit card to prolong your MEGABERRY subscription. Please, check your credit card balance and try again or use another one for payment.

Dear customer